The benefits of royal jelly for your skin
Royal jelly is one of the best cell conditioners that nature can offer. It is very rich in amino acids, trace elements and vitamins (B5, ...) It helps prevent premature aging of the skin and reduce age spots that appear with age. This ingredient is secreted by the nurse bees and allows the queen to live 40 times longer than the worker bees.
The only weakness of royal jelly is the rigor required to produce it. Ballot-Flurin performs hand potting within hours after harvest, in its original state, without freezing or dehydration. It is harvested during the honey season at a rate of only a few grams per hive, from May to August, in areas with a large floral biodiversity and ensuring protection of the physical and psychic hive wellbeing.
Royal jelly and honey face mask
- Clean your skin with our Honeyed water and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- Once your skin has dried, apply the French Pyrénées honey & potentised royal jelly and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then, perform a honey massage for at least 10 minutes as long as your skin is not too sensitive or reactive. In which case, you can simply let it rest for 20 minutes. Rinse with clear water.
- Revitalise your skin with the purifying organic water from the hive.
- And finally, apply the Beekeeper’s anti aging cream in order to hydrate your skin.
Youth mask with fresh potentised royal jelly
Treat yourself to a lasting youth mask with fresh potentised royal jelly. Royal jelly has powerful firming properties. It will ideally be applied at the change of season, or at any other time if your skin is particularly tired.
- Gently clean your face, neck and chest with our alcohol-free propolis spray.
- Then apply the entire pot of royal jelly on dried skin with the tip of your fingers.
- Let it rest 15 minutes.
- Carefully rinse with water avoiding eye contact. While you apply the mask you will feel a tightening effect on the skin which is a sign of the stimulation of your skin and action of the mask. The skin regains its firmness, softness and smoothness.