Nicolas places his hives in the rich woods of Les Landes, giving the bees a more sedentary lifestyle than the average commercial beekeeper would. The bees can feed off a variety of nectars here, white heather, ling heather, and alder buckthorn, among others.
Certified GENTLE Beekeeping®
Rare and Sustainable Honey
- Produced and harvested in small quantities
- Local partnerships in solidarity with small, independent beekeepers
- Exclusively French and Euro-regional harvest areas.
Care and Goodness for the Bees
- Gentle harvesting methods so as to not stress the hives
- Harvested without chemical aid
- No antibiotics used, hive health maintained through herbal and homeopathic treatments
Harvested at Maturity
- Respect for the fundamental, cosmic rhythms of nature
- Manual seperation and extraction of hive frames
- Unpasteurized honey, never heated above 35°C (natural temperature of the hive)
- Handpackaged at our honey house
- Dynamized Honey : long maceration and manual mixing to subtlely reinforce its original virtues
Photo may not represent the areas mentioned on labels. The geographic origin mentioned on the jars can vary depending on the season, climate, flowering, etc.