Add your review
Gourmet • Mineral • Forest Origin
Harvested in wild forests, this is a honey with equally fruity and woody aromas.
* Required Fields
This amber-robed honey coyly unveils its fruity and woody notes, with a caramelized hint which will delight the tastebuds.
Harvested in wild forests between July and August by Patrick in Périgord.
- Produced and harvested in small quantities
- Local partnerships in solidarity with small, independent beekeepers
- Exclusively French and Euro-regional harvest areas.
- Gentle harvesting methods so as to not stress the hives
- Harvested without chemical aid
- No antibiotics used, hive health maintained through herbal and homeopathic treatments
- Respect for the fundamental, cosmic rhythms of nature
- Manual seperation and extraction of hive frames
- Unpasteurized honey, never heated above 35°C (natural temperature of the hive)
- Handpackaged at our honey house
- Dynamized Honey : long maceration and manual mixing to subtlely reinforce its original virtues
Photo may not represent the areas mentioned on labels. The geographic origin mentioned on the jars can vary depending on the season, climate, flowering, etc.
FAQ for our Grand Cru Honeys
Creamy texture and woody aromas. It is made from a subtle mixture of nectars and honeydew, providing essences from a diverse range of plants and trees.
No rating yet
No review yet. Be the first to give us feedback
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register