Seasonal sensitivities : sore throats, red eyes and runny noses, sneezing, fatigue. Contributes to the natural defences of the body against pollen and grass, dust, animal hair, allergies.
Natural immunity : energizing and fortifying, recommended during winter and sport
Mouth/ear/nose wash : Purifying and rehydrating. Ideal after brushing your teeth and use with dental mouthwear (retainers, etc.). Supportive of the natural microbial balance of the mouth. Adapted to aural and nasal hygiene.
PURIFYING AND ENERGISING PROPOLIS DRINK
For the whole family, remember to add alcohol-free propolis for healthy beverages!
1/2 liter of water in a big jar and add the following ingredients:
White Propolis Extract 100 %*. sotonic white propolis extract obtained with 12g of organic propolis*, and 100g of spring water and sea salt.
PROPOLIS*, SODIUM CHLORIDE
*Ingrédient issu de l'agriculture biologique. Certifié par Qualité-France SAS - Le Guillaumet 92046 Paris La Défense. Certifié par FR BIO 10
Energy : 9 kj - 2 kcal
Fats : 0 g
Carbohydrates 0 g sugars : 0 g
Proteins : 0 g
Salt : 0,51 g
- To strengthens the body: 10 drops per dose up to four times a day.
- Mouthwash: dilute 20 drops in half a glass of water. Mix well with your saliva and hold in your mouth as long as possible.
- Ear wash: drop 20 drops in the evening on an intact eardrum.
- Nose rinse: 1 to 2 drops per nostril, three times per day.
- Nasal blockage, sensitive throat: soothing treatment for 7 days or maintenance for 21 days by ingesting 10 drops up to four times a day.
- Use on skin: 4 drops per application up to three times a day.
Recommended for children over 36 months old and adults wishing not to consume alcohol.