Add your review
Harvested in June in the Pyrenean foothills around Corbières, this honey has a pretty golden color. A complex woodland taste from the white heather is softened by the delicious sweetness of the black locust flower. A treasure from the hive!
- Produced and harvested in small quantities
- Local partnerships in solidarity with small, independent beekeepers
- Exclusively French and Euro-regional harvest areas.
- Gentle harvesting methods so as to not stress the hives
- Harvested without chemical aid
- No antibiotics used, hive health maintained through herbal and homeopathic treatments
- Respect for the fundamental, cosmic rhythms of nature
- Manual seperation and extraction of hive frames
- Unpasteurized honey, never heated above 35°C (natural temperature of the hive)
- Handpackaged at our honey house
- Dynamized Honey : long maceration and manual mixing to subtlely reinforce its original virtues
Photo may not represent the areas mentioned on labels. The geographic origin mentioned on the jars can vary depending on the season, climate, flowering, etc.
FAQ for our Grand Cru Honeys
The bees foraged nectar from black locust and white heather flowers to make a fabulous honey with soft and woody notes!
Out of stock
No rating yet
No review yet. Be the first to give us feedback
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register